Creative Boom is a UK-based blog that offers ideas and inspiration for creatives, publishing between 25-50 articles every week and focusing on a range of fields everything from art, crafts and design to advertising, photography and illustration. We aim to champion creativity by supporting our community through free exposure, inspiration and learning. Thank you for considering Creative Boom for your advertising campaign.
We've had advertisers and supporters as big as Adobe, Jaguar and Vimeo, have been featured in The Guardian, Computer Arts and The Independent - and we offer a range of advertising opportunities throughout our site that will really help your brand to get in front of the right audience.
To enquire about advertising, please email email@example.com and we'd be happy to provide pricing and options. Please note, we only accept advertisers that are relevant to our creative audience. We also do not accept 'sponsored posts', paid-for text links or any other form of digital advertising that might mislead our community. Creative Boom is a blog dedicated to the creative industries and we'd love to keep it that way.
If you need help with creating a bespoke advert, we share office space with a highly recommended design agency in Manchester called Design By Day, so please just ask!
What's more, advertising doesn't have to be so obvious - we're especially open to creative ideas and thinking outside the box. After all, it's the collaborative projects with brands and interesting, quirky ideas that work best and gain that valuable engagement with our audience. We look forward to chatting about opportunities on Creative Boom and how we can work together to promote your brand!
Some fast facts about Creative Boom
- Creative Boom attracts over 300,000 unique visitors from across the globe
- Supported and recognised by names as big as Adobe, Jaguar and Vimeo
- As featured in BBC, The Independent, The Guardian and Computer Arts
- Deemed the UK's 'biggest & most important website for creatives' during a visit to Number 10 Downing Street with Enterprise Nation
- Over 50,000 Twitter followers, more than 15,000 'likes' on Facebook and around 20,000 pieces of work in our popular Flickr Pool
- Well-loved creative blog that has been around since 2009, offering inspiration and ideas for creatives.